EV 700c RIM / DISC Carbon 40mm
30 plus years of wheel building experience and an unrivalled knowledge of the industry go into our competitively priced Sense Competition Series. Built with the exact same attention to detail and care as go into our Sense Premier Series with DT Swiss 250 hubs, these wheels will stay true for thousands of kilometres and have the guarantee of our Sense signature TruSpin, meaning they'll be right up there with the roundest wheels you've ever ridden.
Ideal for training and all-round riding, these wheels are also designed to function as race wheels.
Each set is built by Sense Composites co-founder and in-house Head of Engineering, Tim Smith, ensuring the highest possible quality build.
Warranty: 3 years from purchase.
Wheelset weight: Front 680g / Rear 870g = 1550g
1) Constructed from high modulus carbon
2) Rim profiles 40mm (26mm width , 18.5mm inside)
3) Spokes Sapim CX-Ray
4) Hubs are DT350 Straightpull / Front x 20H / Rear x 24H (CLD or Rim Brake)
4) Shimano10-11s 18T Rachet System
5) Clincher and All Tubeless Ready
6) Recommended tire size 23mm - 32mm
7) Rim weights 450g +/- 10g
8) Spoke Nipple DT Prolock Brass