COMPETITION SERIES 35 650c RIM / DISC
ON SALE TIL MAY 31st
Inspired by Emma Pooley, the Sense Competition 650c wheel is ideal for smaller riders looking for their ideal wheelset.
Constructed from higher modulus carbon and high temperature resins combined with Sapim CX-Ray spokes and GS Astuto hand made Competition hubs, the Sense COMPETITION 35 650 wheel set gives you maximum performance with minimal weight penalties. The 35mm profile provides excellent balance on climbs and the 28mm width means there's no compromise in handling on descents. Built by hand by our in-house wheel maestro Tim Smith, this wheel set will run round and true and deliver the kind of optimal performance often promised by the established brands' much more expensive mass-produced wheel sets.
Sometimes you really do get what you pay for...
Available with 410g per set ONYX HUBS with Clutch Drive Bling factor / $400 (Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ONYX HUB inquiries)
1) Constructed from hybrid filament wound mould, high modulus carbon
2) Rim profiles 35mm (28mm width , 18.5mm inside)
3) Spokes are Sapim CX Ray: 20/24 Rim / Disc 24/24
4) GS Astuto Competition Hub Japanese steel bearings and steel driver
5) All Tubeless Ready
6) No weight limits
7) Resilient, 'Do It All' wheel set
8) WEIGHTS NEEDED